- Practice Areas
- Contact Us
- Free Consultation
If you are interested in hiring a general litigation attorney to help you with a case, allow the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC., to provide legal assistance. Our team of lawyers handles various types of cases outside of criminal defense, and we want to offer our services to you, whether you face a legal dispute or want to address another legal matter.
We provide free first consultations to explain the potential litigation options and answer initial questions you might have about your case. You can read more about our services below.
Our legal team will work to prepare your case for litigation
Under the guidance of Attorney Marni Jo Snyder, our legal team follows her initiative to build comprehensive, strong cases for our clients no matter what issue they face.
Attorney Snyder and our team handle general litigation cases in federal, state, municipal, and administrative courts, so we are prepared to face the opposing party at any level.
For some insight on our legal services, we offer to:
- Explain your litigation options in a free consultation: During the first consultation with one of our team members, we can review the facts surrounding your case and explain what legal routes you might pursue to fight for your interests. For example, if the case falls under personal injury law, we may advise you to pursue a claim or lawsuit.
- Investigate the case to collect more information or evidence: Whether you are a plaintiff or defendant in your case, our team will work to help you gather evidence to support any claims you assert or allege. This process may involve getting accident reports, interviewing witnesses or experts for testimony, and collecting photos or video footage that supports your claims.
- Handle administrative tasks involved in preparing the case: You do not have to worry about filling out paperwork as our client, as we can do this for you. We can also alert you about potential legal deadlines that might apply to the case, such as Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations, 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2).
- Serve as your advocate during negotiation or mediation: In certain situations, your case may not need to go to trial. A general litigation attorney from our team can participate in meetings with the opposing party to potentially negotiate a settlement or plea deal, depending on the circumstances of the case.
- Appear in court to present your case: If court litigation is necessary, our team can prepare the case for trial. One of our lawyers can then outline your argument and fight for your legal interests.
Depending on what the case entails, we may provide other services not listed here to prepare you for litigation.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Philadelphia, call 215.515.3360
Our firm can advise and guide you in various areas of litigation
At the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC., our legal attorneys handle multiple types of criminal defense cases. However, we also extend our services for general litigation purposes to help people resolve legal matters.
Other types of cases we handle include:
- Personal injury cases
- Cases involving DUI or DWI charges
- Real estate cases
- Family law and cases involving custody
- Traffic violation cases, including motor vehicle accident cases
- Cases involving police brutality and other civil rights violations
If you are facing a legal issue and would like to receive advice and guidance on how to proceed with a case, our firm wants to offer you a free consultation. One of our team members can review the details of the case and see how one of our attorneys may be able to help you.
What kind of legal advice you may expect to receive from us
While legal strategy varies from case to case, some examples of advice a lawyer from our team may provide include:
- Whether you should file a claim or lawsuit
- Who you should take legal action against
- What you should pursue in your case based on the circumstances surrounding it, such as compensation, reduced or dismissed charges, or property
- Whether it is viable to negotiate a settlement or plea deal
- Whether you should accept a settlement or plea deal instead of taking the case to court
- What statements you can say about the case, including things you should not say
Our legal team is here to answer any questions or concerns you have about the case, so you never have to worry about making a legal decision on your own.
We can lay out the pros and cons of each potential strategy and discuss how we might approach certain developments. The choice remains yours, but we are always here to help.
Philadelphia General Litigation Lawyer 215.515.3360
Call the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC., for a free consultation today
At the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC., we take care to fight for your legal interests, whether that involves pursuing compensation, fighting off criminal charges, or resolving a legal dispute.
Have more questions about how a general litigation attorney from our firm may be able to help you? Call our team at (215) 515-3360 for a free consultation with one of our representatives today.