- Practice Areas
- Contact Us
- Free Consultation
If you need the representation of counsel who understands the intricacies of election law matters, look no further than Law Offices of M.J. Snyder.
Marni Jo Snyder has served as counsel to:
- Hillary for America (Campaign of candidate for President of the United States, Hillary Clinton)
- The Democratic County Executive City Committee of Philadelphia
- Krasner for DA (Campaign of candidate for District Attorney of Philadelphia, Larry Krasner)
Furthermore, Ms. Snyder has run for public office herself.
Call now to speak with attorney Marni Jo Snyder 24 hours per day, 7 days per week: 215-515-3360
This firm represents federal, state, and local candidates, candidate committees, political committees, political action committees, and campaigns in a variety of ways, including litigation, advice, training, and election day service. We will provide:
- Advice for compliance with ethics laws, lobbying law, election code, gaming code, and federal, city, and state finance laws
- Representation in challenging and defending nomination petitions and ballot access matters
- Representation during recounts and election contests
- Advice and litigation regarding First Amendment issues and political speech
- Election Day representation, including emergency litigation regarding voters and candidate rights, illegal electioneering, and illegal literature
- And more…
Penalties for violating campaign finance rules and other laws governing elections are severe and oftentimes expensive. Ensuring fairness, justice, and full enfranchisement in the political process is paramount to our democracy. Law Offices of M.J. Snyder will assist you with all of the above and advocate tirelessly on your behalf.