Have you been accused of child abuse by a spouse, guardian, a child welfare agency, or someone else? It can be difficult to defend yourself in court against these charges, but you don’t have to do it alone. You can have a criminal defense lawyer build your defense and work to drop or reduce your charges.
If you have been wrongfully accused of child abuse, your Philadelphia child abuse defense lawyer is here to help you with your case. We have the knowledge and resources to help with your defense and ensure that you receive the justice you deserve. Get in touch with the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC today for your free consultation.
Benefits of Hiring a Philadelphia Child Abuse Defense Lawyer
Child abuse allegations are taken very seriously by various governmental and law enforcement agencies, making it extremely difficult to defend yourself. As your defense attorneys, we will build your case by gathering evidence. We will deal with these agencies and help to alleviate some of the stress involving your case. You need to retain an attorney immediately to coordinate your defense.
As your Philadelphia child abuse defense lawyer, we will fight for you all the way to the courtroom, advocating on your behalf.
Why Choose The Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC?
At the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC, we have a healthy track record of success when defending our clients against various criminal charges and providing them with the justice that they deserve. Over the past decade of practicing law, we have had thousands of favorable outcomes for our clients.
We painstakingly prepare for our cases to ensure that we have ample evidence possible for your case. Our main goal is to ensure that you are well-represented and that you have the best opportunity to see your charges dismissed or reduced. Furthermore, we make sure that you are kept updated on the status of your case so that you can be involved and know exactly what steps we’re taking to prove your side of the story.
- “If I could give Marni 1,000 stars I would! She’s an outstanding defense attorney who I’ve been honored to have worked with. Marni’s diligence is unwavering, she’s extremely communicative throughout the entire process, and always always has your best interest at heart. The level of service she provided to me was truly remarkable!” – Sonya S.
- “Marni is one of the best lawyer in Philadelphia. We had a case with her about my partner. She told us everything in the beginning and everything went exactly as she said! Smart and aggressive lawyer! Again she is the best lawyer ever had!” – Shawn M.
- “Brianna Shaw is a great lawyer. When I brought my case to her, she told me she had handle many cases like the one I had and cases that were far worst. She gave me a run down on everything that would happen in court and what would be the worst outcome of it all, but she assured me that it would not that. When my court date came, Brianna came prepared, and also prepared me for everything that was going to happen. When we got called to the stand, Brianna defended so well the judge discharged my case under 30 minutes. I was stressed for weeks because of this case, but Brianna did exactly what she needed to. Please choose Brianna Shaw attorney law!” – Aminata C.
For a free legal consultation with a child abuse lawyer serving Philadelphia, call 215.515.3360
When Facing Child Abuse Charges, Take Your Defense Seriously
You may feel overwhelmed when facing charges of child abuse, but it’s important to start working on your defense immediately. Aside from fines and prison time, you could be facing other, more far-reaching consequences if you are convicted.
For example, you may find it difficult to gain employment with a conviction, or even the allegation on your record. You may also struggle to gain admittance into an academic institution, as well. Your personal life can also suffer. You may be ostracized by family members and friends.
Take your child abuse case seriously and begin working on it so you can give yourself the best chance of avoiding a conviction.
Philadelphia Child Abuse Lawyer 215.515.3360
You Can Learn More About Working With a Philadelphia Child Abuse Defense Lawyer During a Free Consultation
We believe that everyone deserves legal representation, which is why we provide our clients with a free consultation to begin their cases. During this free, no-obligation consultation, we will discuss the allegations and a way forward. We can also go over our fee structure and explain more about what to expect from the legal process.
Possible Defenses to Child Abuse Allegations
Once you have sought legal representation, we can then begin to investigate the instances of your specific case. We start by closely looking at the allegations and hiring professionals such as private investigators and witnesses to build your defense. We will then negotiate your case with the authorities involved or take the case to trial to fight on your behalf.
Below are some of the defenses we may explore in your case:
- False Allegations- in some instances, especially when there are family issues or disputes over custody of a child, false allegations can occur. As your Philadelphia child abuse defense attorney, we will examine the evidence, such as transcriptions from the court, and determine if the witnesses have any ulterior motive for making the allegations.
- Expert Witnesses: According to the Tender Years Act, young children are not required to testify to avoid any emotional distress inflicted on the child. This could cause the prosecution to introduce additional charges without testimony from witnesses and instead call upon the adult who accused the defendant of sexual assault to testify. This presents a challenge, but our lawyers can work to bring in witnesses who can support your defense.
These are the most common defense tactics used to defend you in a court of law. As your Philadelphia child abuse defense lawyer, we will work for the best possible outcome for your case.
Our Philadelphia Child Abuse Defense Team Provides Client-Focused Legal Care
When we take on a case, we never treat it with a one-size-fits-all approach. We tailor our defense strategies to suit each individual client’s circumstances.
Our core goal is to provide our clients with the absolute best defense possible for their cases and ensure that their voices are heard. As your child abuse defense lawyer in Philadelphia, we will provide you with client-focused legal care.
Contact the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC Today
A child abuse conviction can upend your entire life, affecting your career, education, and personal relationships. You should take your defense seriously and begin working on it immediately. You don’t have to handle it alone, though. You have a right to legal representation, and we will work toward the best possible outcome for your case.
At the Law Offices of M.J. Snyder, LLC, we will handle your case with professionalism and discretion. Call us today to begin your free consultation.